Erectile dysfunction is an urgent problem of our time, because not only men of mature age, but also of relatively young age suffer from this disorder. One of the many reasons for its appearance is an unbalanced diet, the consumption of foods that affect the production of testosterone and lead to obesity. Before offering potency drugs, experts recommend changing eating behavior and starting to use products for potency. There is a fairly large list of dishes that have a beneficial effect on male sexual activity. Among them, you can choose both simple and affordable vegetables and fruits, as well as more sophisticated exotic specimens.
Products that improve potency in men
Male potency is a hot topic of many scientific works. Scientists are not only studying the causes of sexual dysfunction, but also compiling new formulas for miracle pills. And they all claim that a change in lifestyle, and most importantly, a proper diet can increase potency almost instantly. After all, the food culture has disappeared somewhere in the past few decades.
It is important to know! Whole and healthy foods have been replaced by semi-finished products, fast food, sauces, seasonings, filled with preservatives and chemical additives. All this imperceptibly destroys the body from the inside and leads to the development of sexual disorders.
In the article we will consider which products increase potency in men and what should be excluded from consumption forever.
Food that can hurt
It is important to understand here that not all products are useful for the normal functioning of the genitourinary system in humans. Some components of the diet, on the contrary, act negatively, have a negative effect, contribute to a decrease in the production of testosterone, the extinction of sexual activity and the appearance of side effects. It is impossible to list all products, you just need to familiarize yourself with the list and properties of the main groups.
- Foods high in bad cholesterol. These include fast food, pizza, fries, sausages, smoked meats, sauces including mayonnaise, fried foods.
- Soy and soy products. It contains phytoestrogens - female hormones that inhibit testosterone synthesis. For the same reason, you should limit your intake of whole milk to 1 liter per day.
- Corn, flax seeds and olive oil affect the production of male hormones. So you should use the product of only one type and not more than 6 tablespoons per day.
- Smoked products contain smoke liquid, which causes toxic damage to the testicles.
- Alcohol also significantly reduces the production of testosterone, negatively affects the functions of the male reproductive system. Beer is particularly harmful because, in addition to alcohol, it contains phytoestrogens.
- Meat, also rich in hormones, should be consumed in limited quantities. It's pork, beef, chicken.
- Foods and drinks high in caffeine - black tea, cocoa, coffee. The norm of the latter per day is one cup. Excessive intake contributes to the destruction of the male hormone. The same applies to energy drinks, which load the heart muscle and worsen the condition of the vascular system.
- Sweet pastries, white bread are harmful for male potency, because they contain sugar, yeast, acids, which negatively affect testosterone synthesis.
- Poultry eggs in unlimited quantities. The best option is to consume no more than one product every two days.
- Even salt, sugar and other spices, necessary to maintain a normal life, begin to be harmful in excess.
- Sweet carbonated drinks. In addition to sugar, the composition contains dyes, chemical compounds that prevent the achievement of a full and lasting erection. They reduce testosterone production and negatively affect spermatogenesis.
Tips! Diet correction is recommended, first of all, in order to prevent the development of age-related potency problems. Adding healthy and necessary foods to the diet, of course, will not cure the existing disorder, but it will help maintain men's health for many years.
Healthy foods and drinks for men
Products used to increase potency in men, it is advisable to conditionally divide them into several categories. They can be combined with each other, make various combinations, invent new dishes and drinks. It all depends on imagination and experience, because there are no clear recommendations for cooking. These products include:
- prostate protectants;
They have a rich complex of components necessary for the normal functioning of the genitourinary and male reproductive systems. You can use them in unlimited quantities for people of all ages. An early transition to a healthy diet has been proven to help maintain strong potency. Nutritionists have compiled a rating of useful products, the first line of which is occupied by meat products.
The basis of a healthy man's diet should be protein foods. It serves as a building material for muscle fibers, increases testosterone production and increases endurance. The following products are considered helpful:
- chicken offal;
- beef heart or liver;
- any kind of red meat.
Meat should be included in the daily diet. The daily norm is about 200 g, it is useful to use offal twice a week.
All types of seafood are a valuable source of amino acids and zinc, B vitamins and unsaturated acids. In order to increase male potency, the following list is recommended:
- oysters and mussels;
- shrimp, lobster;
- St. Jacques shells;
- crab meat;
It is useful to include mussels and oysters in the diet twice a week, seaweed too, but since they are rich in iodine, the daily norm should not exceed 100 g.
As already mentioned, protein foods are considered the most useful, which stimulate a persistent erection. Therefore, nutritionists recommend eating poultry eggs - chicken or quail. Many do not pay attention to them, but in the meantime they contain many useful substances and help to increase erection. The product can be boiled, fried and included in salads, sauces, main and side dishes. The main thing is to diversify your diet so as not to create addiction. The recommended rate is 1-2 eggs three times a week.
When listing useful products for potency, one should not forget about berries and fruits. Bananas, called "the fruits of sensuality and passion", are considered the leader. They need to eat a few pieces each day. Also, the diet must be diversified with apricots, avocados, citrus fruits.
Excellent helpers in the fight against manifestations of impotence are sour cream, curd, goat's milk. The latter affects the male libido, due to the presence of amino acids and a complex of vitamins. This tool was tested by Egyptian pharaohs and Roman generals. To get the result, you need to drink a few glasses of it a day. Improvement comes after a week.
Sexual energy is stimulated by foods such as turnips, garlic and carrots. They increase blood circulation and rejuvenate the body. The rich composition of eggplants, tomatoes, artichokes allows you to get rid of erection problems and diseases of the genitourinary system.
After discovering which foods have an impact on libido and male potency, you have to think about beverages, which also play an important role in changing eating habits and shaping a healthy diet:
- black coffee (no more than one cup per day);
- orange juice is a source of vitamin C;
- green tea is the leader in antioxidant content;
- vegetable juices rich in vitamins and minerals;
- berry drinks containing natural acids;
- teas and infusions of medicinal plants.
Rosehip decoction is considered extremely useful. It is a powerful antioxidant and contains a large amount of vitamin C. The remedy should be applied three times a week. To enhance the effect of coffee, you can add spices to the drink - cloves, cardamom, black pepper, thyme, cinnamon. They will help increase sexual desire and stimulate a lively orgasm.
Spices and herbs
When considering the question of what foods can increase potency in men, one should not forget about the herbs and spices that are recommended to eat to improve palatability and maintain male health. The list of irreplaceable "helpers" includes the following plants.
- Thyme (savory). Many call it the herb of happiness. Use in moderate doses can increase potency and prolong erotic sensations.
- Lemongrass. Stimulates the production of seminal fluid, increases energy, strengthens the general tone of the body.
- Rosemary. The leaves and shoots contain substances with characteristics similar to sex hormones.
- Ordinary Dubrovnik. It has a stimulating effect, stimulates a good orgasm.
- St. John's wort. Restores libido, strengthens the nervous system, regulates emotional state.
- Oats. The seeds are used in the form of decoctions and infusions.
Ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, fennel seeds should be added to this list. All these spices have a rich biochemical composition, contain essential oils, thanks to which they have a beneficial effect on the health and strength of men.
Delicious recipes to boost male strength
Nutrition experts offer many recipes to increase male libido and achieve a stable erection. Even more descriptions and detailed cooking master classes can be found on the Internet.
- Honey and sesame. A handful of seeds are slowly fried in a pan, without adding oil. Mix with a small amount of liquid product and consume three tablespoons daily.
- Apples, daikon and carrots. Wash and clean all ingredients thoroughly. After that, chop, mix in a bowl, where add the juice of half a lemon. The reception scheme is the same as in the previous recipe.
- Blend of nutrients. In a glass of liquid honey, add half a liter of red wine and 1 tbsp. I. aloe juice. Cover the contents with a lid and put in a dark place for two weeks. The resulting product should be consumed in a tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- Curd with onions. 2 heads of the Yalta variety, peeled, chopped. Mix 120 g of fermented milk product with half a glass of curd, add chopped onion. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill leaves. You can eat the dish every day.
Products that improve sperm quality
In addition to the weakening of potency in men, there is another problem - a violation of the reproductive function. The ideal spermogram is currently quite rare. This is due to many factors, including a sedentary lifestyle. It is often possible to solve the problem with the help of certain foods and folk remedies.
It is by nature that a man must have a rich and varied diet to procreate. Therefore, it is recommended to include in the diet:
- meat, including offal and liver;
- dried fruits - dates, dried apricots;
- honey, nuts of all kinds;
- bananas, avocados, mangoes;
- cereals - wheat, buckwheat, rice, lentils;
- artichokes, pumpkin, including seeds;
- bee products.
It is important to know! If the sperm are too passive and inactive, it is recommended to include foods rich in L-carnitine in the diet.
Aphrodisiacs are foods that increase sexual desire. Some dishes, drinks, spices, aromatic compositions are considered natural. Due to the rich composition, they achieve the following effects:
- relieve stress, fatigue;
- rejuvenate the body;
- increase sexual desire;
- provide a stable and long-lasting erection;
- increase the severity of sexual pleasure;
- affect the pleasure center located in a certain area of the brain.
The list of products that increase potency in men almost instantly includes the following.
- Nuts of all kinds. They are eaten raw, added to salads and other dishes. Almonds are especially useful.
- Seafood. These are all varieties of red fish, oysters, shrimps, mussels, snails, caviar.
- Vegetables. Help can bring men such species as eggplant, artichokes, tomatoes, herbs, Jerusalem artichoke, lettuce.
- Fruits and berries. Among them, nutritionists also distinguish several types - peaches, pineapples, mangoes, apricots, avocados, strawberries.
- Spices. Chilli, cinnamon, rosemary, basil, lavender, ginger, fennel have a strong stimulating effect.
- Mushrooms. Some of their varieties are able to increase potency. These are morels, truffles, mushrooms.
- Honey. The product of beekeeping not only has a healing property, but also effectively affects male potency. An allergy test should be performed before use.
- Chocolate. Black varieties are able to increase sexual desire, sharpen feelings.
Experts advise eating lean meats, as it increases the level of red blood cells, thereby quickly saturating tissue cells with blood and oxygen.
Prevention of impotence
Sexual impotence is a significant problem that can be triggered by physiological and psychogenic factors. Preventive measures are directly related to the cause that caused the sexual disorder. But the following are generally accepted:
- an adequate and balanced diet;
- good rest, sleep for at least eight hours;
- moderate physical activity;
- exclusion of nervous overstrain from stressful situations.
Doctors recommend swimming or tennis, enrolling in a sports section. Include more healthy "male" foods in your daily diet, limit the use of caffeinated beverages, sodas and energy drinks. All activities are aimed at building self-confidence and the desire to gain sexual power. As practice shows, following the recommendations of specialists will help restore health and experience the joy of intimate relationships.
The potency of a man and the ability to conceive largely depends on the quality of nutrition. To maintain the health and strength of men, it is not necessary to take drugs, but it is necessary to limit harmful and absolutely unnecessary products, replacing them with tasty and natural products that do not contain chemical compounds, naturally and beneficially affect the quality of sexual life .